Mirada – IZZI / ATNI Set Top Box
Participating in Company projects, such as Youtube certifications or browsers such as Chromium or Cobalt integrations.
Participating in ATNI-One Communications project, for about 6 months, which successfully integrated WIFI and ETHERNET management inside our STB devices stack.
- WIFI and ETHERNET management and configuration. (WPA2, WPE, Ethernet)
Participating in IZZI project, within Youtube/Netflix integration, for about 3 months.
- Custom enterprise Toolchain integration for Chromiun browser and Cobalt browser.
- DIAL protocol bug fixing and integration.
I’ve been taking part in coupled roles :
- Documentation and design. UML diagrams.
- Library/OS level: C++/QT/scripting development, integration for wifi support using wpa_supplicant(https://w1.fi) .
This roles involved: bug hunting, performance issues, 3rd party and OS library problems, etc.
I’m a senior team member, able to resolve specific problems. And as always, willing to help team mates and project manager doubts.
As part of improvement and innovation, I have encouraged participation with Concurrent Integration team.
C++11, cmake, shell-scripts, busybox, QT, QML, mercurial, JIRA, gdb, hardening, python, wifi, wpa_supplicant
Linux Embedded, arm, mips, schroot, cross-compilation, jenkins
Company website: Mirada
Mirada forms the largest independent interactive audio/visual supplier in Europe.
Client info: Televisa – IZZI
IZZI is a tier 1 telecom from Mexico, part of TELEVISA group. A video content provider leader.
Client info: ATN International – One Communications
ATN International is a tier 1 telecom from USA.